Thursday, August 6, 2009

FINALLY...IM ALIVE...

a few days ago im totally in shock after i realized that my blog is not working,it cant be reach at all after i invested some amount of money for my broadband!Gossh..im really upset and keep on working on it until wat u've seen rite now!huh!thanks God..HE answered my prayer!now...i can live my life like before..he2..blogging now is like one of my needs.i can get the latest info's through my frenz blog without wasting too much time on googling..he2...thanks for someone who had God vision dat introduced me this new kind of media.God bless u.

1 comment:

  1. Yes blogging is now my basic need too.

    So when you think of Maslows hierachy of basic needs I wonder where this fits in...

    Like I said.. theories are only theories...

    The truth will emerge...

    Great to read your thoughts....

    I am really looking forward to the BIRTH of this new chapter..

    ReplyDelete